14 days accommodation
Doctor’s consultations – 2 times
Daily yoga / meditation (optional)
Ayurvedic massages / treatments (depending on the doctor’s suggestion)
Detox / Slimming tea
- This weight management program is aimed at those who struggle to maintain their weight at a healthy level and who are looking to get rid of the toxins
- You will have a consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor and receive a personalized dietary plan
- For your safety please check your conditions and fit level with your doctor to be able to start the course
- You will be having Ayurvedic slimming treatments and detox tea every day
- Minimum age 18
Please note that pregnant women are not allowed to join the retreat. If you have any special health condition please inform us in advance.
Slimming/Detox Retreat Start Dates
- Arrival days are flexible and the course runs daily from January to December so you can arrive any day that suits you
- The retreat duration is 13 nights/14 days
- If you wish to stay for extra nights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and prices and we will do our best to accommodate your request
- Check in after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 12 noon on day 14 (these timings can be flexible)
Slimming/Detox Retreat Itinerary
Please note: This itinerary is for guidance only and is subject to change depending on the group and individual’s needs and at the doctor’s discretion. Yoga/meditation classes are optional and times can change, but the itinerary is typically as follows:
Day 1 – Arrival day
- Receive your free pick up from Denpasar airport and check into your room at the retreat
- You will have an initial Ayurvedic doctor’s consultation who will determine your special menu for the 2 weeks (the time of this consultation will be confirmed upon arrival, and it may take place on day 2 instead)
- The afternoon is spent at your leisure – wander through the tropical lush gardens, take a dip in the beautiful pool or relax on a sun lounger
- Dinner – you can choose from the a’ la carte menu at the restaurant or book a set dinner (to be paid for locally) before relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views outdoors
Days 2-13 – Yoga and meditation classes, massage treatments and support program
- Start the day at 8am with a healthy and nutritious breakfast served at your villa
- At 9:00am, there will be an optional group yoga class which will focus on invigorating the body ready for the day ahead
- At 10am, you will refresh with a young coconut or Ayurvedic detox and slimming tea
- During the morning you can rest or choose any individually chosen activities like shopping, manicure- pedicure, etc.
- Lunch is served in your villa at 12:00pm, which you can follow with a gentle swim and relax by the swimming pool or enjoy the beautiful gardens
- A wide range of Ayurvedic massage treatments are included for this holiday, so pamper this afternoon with an neck and shoulder massage, Shirodhara oil massage, fruit body pack or Ayurvedic head massage to name a few!
- One afternoon in the week (exact day to be confirmed upon arrival) you will enjoy a fun and informative cookery lesson, where you will learn how to make delicious but nutritional food to aid the detox process back home
- At 5:30pm, there is an optional group yoga class designed to really allow you to unwind and focus on the practice and this yoga class could be detox yoga, hatha or gentle flow etc., and the exact schedule and class will be confirmed daily
- The special Ayurvedic dinner is served at 7:00pm in your private luxury villa
- There is an optional meditation class at 8pm to help you relax and reconnect to yourself.
- This rest of the night is free to relax at the shared living room and watch a movie in the specially created on-site theatre at 9pm before returning to bed relaxed and invigorated
- On day 13, you will have your final consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor to focus on nutrition and guidelines to sustain your weight loss once you arrive home.
Day 14 – Departure day
Check out by 12 noon to take your complementary transfer to Denpasar airport where you will return home feeling relaxed, restored and revived
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to exercise both awareness and self-control combined with healthy lifestyle choices
- How to sustain weight loss once you have left the resort and for years to come
- Use holistic approaches to guide you towards an Ayurvedic healthy lifestyle
- Personalized yoga sessions will help you to assess your fitness and exercises that benefit your body
- Detox tea will aid your weight loss and you will learn how special teas help to burn excess fat
Optional Extra Treatments / Massages
- Your holiday includes a range of massage and therapy treatments, but you can book additional treatments if you wish during your stay at an extra cost
- A wide range of treatments are available in the Ayurvedic detox and spa centre such as massages and wellness treatments and you receive an additional 10% discount on all spa and detox treatments during your stay
- If you wish to book a treatment, the staff on reception can help you arrange this during your stay and will be paid for locally
Most nationalities need a visa to enter Bali, please double check your Visa regulations according to your nationality.
Price: 5600 USD
Discounted price: 3360 USD (with 40% discount)*
* The discount is valid between 15 March – 30 April 2016.